Dr.H.Bellin - Dark Spots Away: Intensive Correcting & Brightening Gel is the effective solution to decrease the appearance of unwanted hyper-pigmentation. Another breakthrough and unique cosmeceutical from Swiss Skin Repair truly delivering the results you were always looking for! For optimum results: After application of Dark Spots Away, follow with Dr. H.Bellin - All in One Face Cream for face and neck area; and Dr.H.Bellin - Scar & Stretch Mark Body Cream for areas with stretch marks and scars including acne scars on face as well as on decollete and very dry skin on arms and legs.
- A revolutionary brightening effect
- Dramatically reducing the appearance of : Age & Sun Spots, Epidermal Melasma, Acne Marks, Dark Blemishes, Deeply Colored Stretch Marks and other unwanted Hyper-pigmentation
- Lessens discoloration of birthmarks caused by abnormal pigmentation
- Works on old and new dark spots including acne marks
- Evening out the skin tone
- Protecting skin from further photo-aging
- Significantly more illuminated, youthful and flawless looking skin
- Protection, Correction, Prevention and Maintenance
- Results within weeks of regular application
- Works very well as home maintenance between laser treatments
- Paraben free/ For all skin types/ Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic
Who is it good for:
- Adults of any age who want to prevent hyper pigmentation from forming or drastically minimizing the appearance of existing hyper pigmentation and brighten the skin complexion.
- Adults who want to protect their skin from photo aging.
- Adults who had laser treatments and want to maintain a flawless complexion. It also helps improving the skin complexion between laser treatments
- Adults with old and new acne marks
- Adults with very dark scar or stretch mark discolorations.
- Adults with old or new epidermal Melasma
Why is Dr H.Bellin's- Dark Spots Away Gel so effective?
It took more than 4 years of extensive research, development and testing until Swiss Skin Repair and its team of scientists and biochemists were happy with the results and efficacy of this gel. This gel is another breakthrough and revolutionary formulation combining cutting edge science with nature. The main objective is to reduce and normalize the body's melanin production, and even out the skin tone providing a significant brightening effect. Like the other breakthrough products by Swiss Skin Repair it works its magic beyond the surface; it improves the skin from within. We addressing the melanin production on two different levels: First with help of a unique cell extract complex from a rare white rose we're slowing down the Tyrosinease creation(tyrosine =enzyme that creates melanin), and Secondly we are blocking the interaction between copper and Tyrosine (copper floats around and tries to hook onto Tyrosine and then tells Tyrosine to create Melanin) with an enriched vitamin C complex. Vitamin C denaturates very quickly when it is exposed to air and light. In other words, even if a product has vitamin C in it, it loses its efficacy when we open the tube to apply it. Therefore our team needed to develop a way to overcome this hurdle and keep the vitamin C effective for the 2 years of shelf live of the product. It took us 4 years of research and development to create such a revolutionary Vitamin C structure keeping its full efficacy.This process was awarded a patent and is unique in the skin care industry and only applied to Dr.H. Bellin's Dark Spots Away Gel. This is why we are so proud to now launch this breakthrough cosmeceutical truly delivering the results!
Main Reasons for Hyper pigmentation:
The main cause for all forms of hyper-pigmentation is the over production of Melanin. Hyper-pigmentation is a common, usually harmless condition in which patches of skin become darker in color than the normal surrounding skin. This darkening occurs when an excess of melanin, the brown pigment that produces normal skin color, forms deposits in the skin. Hyper-pigmentation can affect the skin color of people of any race. Age or "liver" spots are a common form of hyper-pigmentation. They occur due to sun damage, and are referred to by doctors as solar lentigines. These small, darkened patches are usually found on the hands and face or other areas frequently exposed to the sun. Melasma or chloasma spots are similar in appearance to age spots but are larger areas of darkened skin that appear most often as a result of hormonal changes. Pregnancy, for example, can trigger overproduction of melanin that causes the "mask of pregnancy" on the face and darkened skin on the abdomen and other areas. Women who take birth control pills may also develop hyper-pigmentation because their bodies undergo similar kind of hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy. If one is really bothered by the pigment, the birth control pills should be stopped. Changes in skin color can result from outside causes. For example, skin diseases such as acne may leave dark spots after the condition clears. Other causes of dark spots are injuries to the skin, including some surgeries. Freckles are small brown spots that can appear anywhere on the body, but are most common on the face and arms. Freckles are an inherited characteristic. Freckles, age spots, and other darkened skin patches can become darker or more pronounced when skin is exposed to the sun. This happens because melanin absorbs the energy of the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays in order to protect he skin from overexposure. The usual result of this process is skin tanning, which tends to darken areas that are already hyper-pigmented. Wearing a sunscreen is a must. The sunscreen must be "broad spectrum" (i.e. it blocks both UVA and UVB). A single day of excess sun can undo months of treatment.
$145 for 1.0 fl. oz.